[thelist] why can't IE find the new IP number?

Peter Thoenen eol1 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 24 23:41:01 CDT 2002

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;r937.com.                      IN      A

;; ANSWER SECTION:
r937.com.               3579    IN      A
216.119.117.224

This the correct info? ... if so ... make sure in IE
you have your cache to check EVERYTIME for new content
... not an IE guy but think it is something like
tools-->temporary internet files-->check EVERYTIME

-Peter