[thelist] Forms, IE, Back and Page has Expired :)

Carlos Costa Portela ccosta at servidores.net
Thu Jul 25 11:36:01 CDT 2002

On Thu, 25 Jul 2002, Jeff Wilhelm wrote:
> You could use GET instead of POST for sending the FORM data (but that's
> messy). Or, if the user can hit a back button on the page instead of on the
> browser you could just page a button on Page C that says Back and reposts
> the data to Page B.

	Thank you very much Jeff. Unfortunately, GET is not very nice :(,
and the button doesn't solve the problem.

	For example, at http://www.tecnoempleo.com/, (page A) I can put
some data at the form, press 'Buscar' (search), see the results (page
B) and click on a link (page C)

	If I return from page C  to page B, the system doesn't complain
and I see that the form use POST :-?

	Thanks,
		Carlos.

| e-mail:  ccosta at servidores.net | home page: http://casa.ccp.servidores.net |