[thelist] show/hide layers based upon link from another page...

Andre Gaulin agau at Softchoice.com
Thu Jul 25 12:24:13 CDT 2002

The way I have handled this in the past is by setting a couple of
variables on the page and then making the nav smart enough to check for
which variable is set to be on for that page.  Simple if/else stuff.  If
you do it server side (asp, php, etc.) it should work in every browser a
lot easier.

Hope that helps

Andre

But I need each layer to be 'referenceable' by the general site menu.
As
in, if they click on parts>>new on the menu, the 'new' parts tab should
be
opened on the parts page...