[thelist] "Streaming" Music with Flash

Geoff Sheridan geoff at premonition.co.uk
Thu Jul 25 13:58:08 CDT 2002

Hi Gina

Linked file that might be controlled by actionscript will load before
frame one.
You have two choices - have the sound directly on the main timeline,
or, better, load it as an external swf (using loadMovieNum) onto a
level. That way you'll be able to control it independently.

Clear?

Good luck.

Geoff