[thelist] CSS - a:hover and a:visited

Flavia Tarzwell (FayeC) ftarzwell at fayec.com
Thu Jul 25 15:53:01 CDT 2002

Ok...I have it that way and the problem with hover is now solved but I
am still having problems with the active.
You see.....I wanted the link for the specific page to remain blue when
the page was open but it just won't happen like that......as the
navigation is in an SSI I can't just change the color for each link on
each page....
And I would hate to put the navigation hard coded on each page......in
case something had to change on the navigation that meant changing it
manually on each page......
Back to the drawing board.....

--
Flavia Tarzwell (FayeC)