[thelist] Tip Owed

Frank framar at interlog.com
Fri Jul 26 05:37:01 CDT 2002

At 12:01 PM 7/26/2002 +0930, you wrote:
>Tired of writing a style that only generates your alpha-blending in IE,
>and not NS6/Mozilla?
>
>Try this stylesheet.

Whoa! That's a new one on me! Very cool. Got any more tips or references on
this one? I can't wait for the rest of the world to catch up to the latest
browsers, even if only to indulge in neat tricks.

--
This message and any attachment it may have has been found free of viruses
before sending. Viral contagion is on the rise and Microsoft systems are

http://www.frankmarion.com/VirusPrimer.html

Frank Marion
framar at interlog.com