[thelist] RE: scrollbars in a div?

David Rafferton david at vidmandesign.com
Fri Jul 26 12:05:01 CDT 2002

>i could use iframes
>which most browsers now seem to support but the issue is that my pages
>will be indexed by search engines individually even though i would want
>them to appear only as a part of the whole page.

Why not just use a frame stuffer javascript on the iframe pages.
That way even if it is opened outside of the iframe it will find its
parent page with the iframe and open up in there.

Dreamweaver has some extentions that do the job (thats what I use for my
frame and iframe pages and it solves the indexing probs).

vidman

-- vidman design --
40 Glenvale Road
Ringwood VIC 3134