[thelist] does Microsoft-IIS/5.0 have htaccess ?

David at softv.net David at softv.net
Fri Jul 26 13:02:01 CDT 2002

Hi Tim,

To accomplish this with IIS you open up the IIS Manager Console
(Start->Settings->Control Panel->Administrative Tools->Internet Services
Manager).
Right click on the website or folder you desire and select Properties. You
should see a tab for Documents and and tab for Directory Security.

Dave
http://java.dbmdata.com