[thelist] Redirection

Sean Lawrence slawrence at lucidvagary.com
Fri Jul 26 17:25:01 CDT 2002

--
I have 2 domains and I've got one parked over the other and what I am trying
to do is have any requests for domain 2 sent to a different set of pages.
Trying this in PHP.  Here's what I tried:

<?
//begin header redirection
if ($HTTP_HOST == "domain1.com" || "domain1")
{header("Location: http://www.domain1/domain1.html")

elseif ($HTTP_HOST == "domain2.com" || "domain2.com")
{header("Location: http://domain2.com/domain2.html")

//ends it}
?>

not working, however and this is the first time I've tried anything like
this.

I think I am either missing something small or got it wrong altogether.

Thanks,

Sean
--
[ winmail.dat was deleted, please don't send attachments with your message. ]