Why the repeats? [thelist] Redirection

John Corry webshot at members.evolt.org
Fri Jul 26 18:00:07 CDT 2002

I got this message that I posted about Redirection  times...whats going
on?

<tip type = "Flash">
In the MX version of Flash, the actionscript panel has gotten quite a
bit better than previous versions. The little '+' symbols has become one
of my favorites, letting me quickly explore various methods, properties
and functions that belong to objects in my movies.

Definite time saver.

Also, place your cursor anywhere in a function, method, property name
and click the little reference icon...that finction, method or
property's reference manual page pops up.
</tip>