[thelist] BRANDING: what makes up a brand?

Chris W. Parker cparker at swatgear.com
Fri Jul 26 19:03:01 CDT 2002

sorry for offending you john. but i do think the topic is relavent to
web development. you even conceded the fact that "we are often charged
with producing material consistent..." etc. it makes sense to me to say
that "branding" and what makes up a brand are integral parts of building
(or developing if you prefer) a website.

maybe the topic should be refined, what then would you suggest?

chris.