[thelist] Redirecting with <noscript>

Anthony Baratta Anthony at Baratta.com
Fri Jul 26 20:24:00 CDT 2002

At 06:01 PM 7/26/2002, Nik Schramm wrote:

>What to do ? Is there any valid way to silently redirect non-js users ?

I've tested the noscript tag with Mozilla and IE and turning JS off. The
script is accepted and anything there displayed or activated e.g. meta refresh.

The problem is that noscript is not a valid tag outside the body, and MACs
render some space when the tag is located above the body tag.

So I moved the tag to the bottom of the page.
---
Anthony Baratta
President
Keyboard Jockeys