[thelist] Photoshop help (image editing help, actually)

Shashank Tripathi shanx at shanx.com
Mon Jul 29 06:50:01 CDT 2002

Hi,

Looking for some image editing gurus..I did this in Photoshop 6.5
sometime back, made an action for this effect etc, but obliiterated
everything while installing 7.0, and cannot for the life of me figure
out how to do it again --

 http://shanx.com/l.gif

It is basically a raw photograph, made into a b&w "sketch". I remember
using Diffuse + film grain filters but don't remember the exact steps.
Have now tried "Threshold" in the image options at the recommendation of
a friend but it doesn't quite produce the same effect.

Would appreciate if any PS experts could help me...

Thanks in advance,
Shanx