[thelist] Re: using ms publisher files

Rob Sylvan rsylvan at attbi.com
Mon Jul 29 14:11:01 CDT 2002

Oops. In my head I converted "Publisher" to "PowerPoint." Sorry about that.
Disregard my previous irrelevant suggestion.

Apologies to all.

<tip type="search engines" author="Rob Sylvan">
A handy freeware utility I use for keeping any search engine at my
fingertips is called Search Bar. Available at
http://members.telocity.com/dealpa/download.html Runs on windows only
(AFAIK). Comes configured with 6 search engines, but its easy to add more. I
have no affiliation whatsoever to the program's author.
</tip>