[thelist] Re: [thelist]Can you submit to two different pages from a form?

Wade Armstrong wade_lists at runstrong.com
Mon Jul 29 18:52:01 CDT 2002

Well I can't take responsibility for the JavaScript and window suggestion,
just for the XMLHTTP suggestion.

And I can't guess as to why it wasn't working for you, but if you were
having trouble with the XMLHTTP, there's one thing off the top of my head
I'd troubleshoot:

<tip type="asp components, xmlhttp">
Having trouble with Microsoft's MSXML XMLHTTP component working right?
Microsoft has been happy to change the name of the object in small and not
entirely predictable ways for each version of the component.
Documentation for MSXML 3:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/xmlsdk30/ht
m/xmobjxmlhttprequest.asp

Documentation for MSXML 4: