[thelist] ASP Stats Package

Tue Jul 30 05:06:01 CDT 2002

Hi all,

I'm looking for a web-stats package, preferably free, that I can simply
plug into my ASP pages as an include. I want the sorts of features that
places like thecounter.com and extreme-dm.com offer, but throughout my
site, and without having a silly little graphic on there.

Ideally I'd like to be able to plug in a new data-file every so often so
it can keep track of newer versions of the browsers. My host does offer
a stats package but havent updated it since AOL3 and IE4.

Does anybody have any suggestions for good ones that even I could
install and operate? :)

Cheers,

Olly
http://planetgnarly.com