[thelist] selecting a directory instead of file

Dovalle Yankelovich dovalle at smlink.com
Tue Jul 30 08:19:00 CDT 2002

Hi all!
Is there any way to retrieve a path of a directory (without selecting a
file) while using a browse button in Html document?
I need this to apply a perl script that its on the server on a local
directory that does not contain files at all (only subdirectories)
By now I succeeded to do it when I make a tmp html file on my computer not
on the server, but when I upload this file to the server I have problem to
do it.
here is the code:

<OBJECT ID="oShell"
    CLASSID="clsid:13709620-C279-11CE-A49E-444553540000">
</OBJECT>

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="VBScript">
<!--
 oShell.BrowseForFolder 0, "Select the Results's Folder", 0, "c:\"

-->
</SCRIPT>

<INPUT type="button" value="Browse to Your results Folder"
onclick="fnStart(7)"><br>

Thanks
Dovalle

--
[ 2.htm1.gif was deleted, please don't send attachments with your message. ]