Please don't (was RE: [thelist] Advanced PHP mailing list?)

Joel Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Tue Jul 30 10:03:01 CDT 2002

> You mean to say we don't discuss "advanced" stuff here? :)
>
> I think I have found some of my best tips and tricks on this
> list, or phpbuilder.com, or alt.php. But sure, I guess there
> is always room for "another". Just not sure what advanced means.

Same here. I don't *want* another list, I wanna read your advanced
discussions right here. I'm not advanced yet, and much of it will be over my
head to begin with, but I'll still read it.

Please consider staying right here with your advanced PHP discussions. The
benefits to thelist and your fellow evolters will be immense. And, with
proper filtering on your mail client, the benefits of creating a new list
are probably minimal, and the headaches maximal. (I made that up. It's not a
real word. Do *not* use it in professional correspondence.)

joel