[thelist] replace <b> with <strong> (why dont use b tag)

Wed Jul 31 06:04:00 CDT 2002

DWMX is designed to write code that is more W3C compliant than its
predecessor, so the deprecated <b> tag has been dropped in favour of
<strong>.

If you really want to use <b>, you can either use the search and replace
functions to go through your work and replace <strong> with <b> (or vice
versa), or you can customise DWMX to write <b> in the first place (I
think its possible, though im not really sure how you would go about
doing this).

To be honest though, I'd just leave the code as it is - <b> and <strong>
both do the same thing, and <strong> is more standards compliant.

Olly.