[thelist] Re: A place for Frames

Mark Howells webdev at mountain.ch
Wed Jul 31 11:34:07 CDT 2002

>> I always feel a bit silly directing people to useit.com
>> columns from 1996 telling them not to use frames :)
>
> Frames were as bad of an idea back then as they are now.

Don't ask me to get into a debate about frames, as I can't be bothered, but
frames aren't such a bad idea today as they were in 1996. Web developers
have a lot more user interface design experience and historic user feedback
to learn from today than the did in 1996, even if so many blockheads choose
not to heed it.

Regards
Mark Howells
<http://www.mark.ac/evl/>