[thelist] Win 2k or XP and why?

Jon Hall jonhall at ozline.net
Wed Jul 31 16:38:02 CDT 2002

Personally I'm sticking with Win2k Server until Win.Net comes out.
XP is home/end user focused product. It comes with the retarded
version of IIS, same thing with Terminal Services, etc.

If you are picking between Win2k Pro and WinXP pro, you may want to go
with XP simply because XP is newer though. The actual differences are
minimal. If you do any Windows scripting, XP is supposed to have a lot
more things you can do there.

--
 Jon
 mailto:jonhall at ozline.net