[thelist] Process coding language?

Joel Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Wed Jul 31 17:31:01 CDT 2002

Our VP is looking for an app which will take his procedural text, with
pretty standard boolean and workflow concepts, and convert them to something
graphic. We know all about the other direction, creating the workflow in
Visio, for instance, but we'd all like to be able to work from command line
or in pure text.

Seems like a kinda unixy concept which may or may not have made it to the
web via a content management system or whatever.

Does such exist?

Joel

And in case this is too OT

<tip type="TextPad workspaces" author="spinhead">
For each of my web projects, I create a 'workspace' in TextPad. A workspace
is a collection of files which may or may not be in the same location, but
are related to a single project or task. When I return to the project, I can
open the workspace and all related files simultaneously instead of tracking
them all down. TextPad can also be configured to open the last workspace
automatically, which is convenient when I'm in the middle of a project.
</tip>