[thelist] multiple page articles on a site

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 1 14:09:53 CDT 2002

I've written an article I wanted to post to my site (and maybe to the
evolt site if I can shore it up). Its not super long, but its long.
(Hows that for relative?!). Anyway, I personally don't necessarily
mind a really long browser page with an article. But some people do.

My site is php based, and I do have a mySQL db (which I have never
used.) Is there a "quick and dirty" way to set up a multiple page
article? I don't have any type of CMS I can use for it right now.

Tom

=====
var me = tom.pixelmech.webDeveloper();

http://www.pixelmech.com/