[thelist] Login form PHP

Hassan Schroeder hassan at webtuitive.com
Thu Aug 1 15:54:01 CDT 2002

Mark Joslyn wrote:

> I have 4 separate partner sections on my website. I want to use one(1) login
> form and script to authenticate users (Username and password). Currently,
> all usernames are email addresses. Depending on what company they are from,
> I want them to de redirected to their specific partner section (i.e.
> username=joe.tester at abc.com - would take them to the ABC partner section.)

Instead of redirecting, adding a round trip to the transaction,
couldn't you just conditionally include the appropriate content
into the page?

Just a thought. (If it were JSP, I'd use <jsp:forward /> but I don't
know if there's a PHP equivalent to that.)
--
H*
Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- hassan at webtuitive.com

     -- creating dynamic Web sites and applications since 1994 --