[thelist] Simple Content Management Software for a client to use - preferably Win version

{ schaapy } list01 at theparagon.org
Fri Aug 2 08:44:01 CDT 2002

> Does anyone know of a free Content Management System that's simple and
> small?
> Preferably Windows although I'm willing to try PHP etc
>
> I have a retired client who just wants to update a hobby site himself.
>
> James

If you have an extra $1500.00 I could hand you a CMS that I've built (still
adding things). I actually tested it on a group of retired people and THEY
could even update the site (after I taught them how to login - hehe old
people! )

It's all done in PHP and MySQL however.

On the free end of it all:
What about blogger.com or Moveabletype.org? Not the easiest things to use
for an old person but might work just fine after a little training.

If those don't excite ya then read over http://www.la-grange.net/cms. It's
am "Open Source Content Management System List".  (got this from xblog.com)

Good Luck
Aaron Schaap
www.theparagon.org