[thelist] Simple Content Management Software for a client to use - preferably Win version

Tamara Nelson tamara at sanctusmoo.com
Fri Aug 2 08:45:00 CDT 2002

I use Movable Type (movabletype.org) but Blogger/Blogspot just might serve
the purpose as well.  The only problem with Blogger/Blogspot is that its
hosted on Blogger's servers where Movable Type is hosted on the client's
server.  Both are pretty easy to use and set up, Blogger being the easiest.

If you need help setting up MT, please feel free to contact me off list.
Tam