[thelist] outgoing http headers

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 2 09:54:01 CDT 2002

> From: Feingold Josh S <Josh.S.Feingold at irs.gov>
>
> >if i were to create a form and set the method to post, what's a tool
> >i can use to capture the output from that post -- i'm guessing it's
> >all in the outgoing http headers...
>
> Yeah, the headers will have the post data.  Why not let your server
> side scripting language grab the raw headers?  I must be missing
> something here.

no, i was missing something... i thought there might be other
headers sent along with the data, but it looks like it just sends the
data as it would send it in the query string...

i did end up just pulling them off with an ASP script, but i just didn't
believe that was all of them...

thanks...

--
Read the evolt.org case study