[thelist] HTML as data structure

Jonathon Isaac Swiderski jswiders at cs.oberlin.edu
Sun Aug 11 13:25:03 CDT 2002

Today, the cows mooved aardvark to write:

> XHTML 2.0 has a new element for just this sort of thing, although the
> browser support may be, well, lacking (after all, it just came out
> last week, and we can't expect browsers to support new elements from
> specs not yet released)...

It hasn't come out yet.  From the Status of Document note
(http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml2/Overview.html#status):

  This document is the first public working draft of this specification. It
  should in no way be considered stable, and should not be referenced for
  any purposes whatsoever.

Jonathon Isaac Swiderski       jswiders at cs.oberlin.edu
cs.oberlin.edu/~jswiders  \\  www.dangercat.net/?id=mt

"You can say any foolish thing to a dog and the dog
will give you a look that says "My God, you're right!
I never would have thought of that!"  -- Sean Connery