[thelist] Dreamweaver 4: Layout Tables

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Mon Aug 12 02:08:03 CDT 2002

From: "Bob Boisvert" <webdad at tampabay.rr.com>
To: <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: August 12, 2002, Monday 2:58 AM
Subject: RE: [thelist] Dreamweaver 4: Layout Tables

> Have you tried setting the height of the <TD> in the properties panel?

Yes, but it does not always work. Works sometimes but mostly not.

>or tried to controlling it with CSS?

No, I didn't but now I wonder why I didn't think of it earlier. It has
solved the problem. Thanks to you.

>I don't usually have this problem when laying out table in Dreamweaver
4.

How do you avoid the problems? Do you use CSS for controling the
dimensions of cells?

>Are you by any chance using MX?

Not at all, man. I think new versions come as early as we (at least me)
have not become enough experts of older versions.

Thanks again, Bob.

Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/