[thelist] Dreamweaver 4: Layout Tables

Kid Stevens kstevens89 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 12 02:29:01 CDT 2002

Depends on the browser and the OS and yes it still does break once
and awhile.  True CSS support is still a ways off.  By the time it
gets to be perfect someone will come along and make a mess by getting
a new standard going.

--
Sincerely,
Kid Stevens

"Reading maketh a full man; conference a ready man; and writing an exact man."
-Francis Bacon