[thelist] Dreamweaver DHTML Menus

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Mon Aug 12 16:10:00 CDT 2002

Never mind, I found it.  It was in the frelling onmouseover function.  Argh.

I tipped earlier today.  That covers this "post of boneheaded
realization"(TM).  Boy, I'm off my game since we came back online...

--Ben

At 02:48 PM 8/12/2002, you wrote:
>Does anybody happen to know, in the litany of JavaScript functions that
>Dreamweaver uses, where it hides the top and left position values for these
>menu layers?  I thought it would be in the function that actually defines
>the menu and its menu items but it's not there anywhere.

http://www.imaginuity.com/

Not an Emergency: "AudioGalaxy doesn't work anymore."
Emergency: "The server is on fire, bring the extinguisher!"
Please adjust your e-mail priorities accordingly.