[thelist] Icon Extraction

Jeff Lucido jlucido at version4.com
Tue Aug 13 23:25:00 CDT 2002

Burhan:

I wouldn't think so but I am not a lawyer. We have created several icons
in the past which were based very closely on standard icon sets. A great
book that I have used in the past for helping with the layout of letters
is the following: (watch for the wrap)

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823025225/qid=1029298835/sr=1-1/
ref=sr_1_1/103-3584276-2711059

Good luck!