[thelist] php email verify weird problem

Rich Gray richardgray at onetel.co.uk
Wed Aug 14 04:17:01 CDT 2002

Andrew,

FYI mysql_db_query is deprecated now in PHP - you should use
mysql_select_db() and mysql_query()

I did post a suggested solution (see below) for the checkbox issue
yesterday... however this was to another guy called Andrew Maynes - who he?
:)
Did you try that?

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
<TR><TD>E-mail Address</TD><TD><input name="email" size="30"></TD></TR>
<TR><TD>Subscribe?</TD><TD><input type="checkbox"
name="subscribe"></TD></TR>

And in the PHP code...

<?

if (isset($_POST['subscribe'])) {