[thelist] "Include" an HTML page?

Janet Green JGreen at desmoinesmetro.com
Wed Aug 14 13:49:28 CDT 2002

I have a calendar of events page that needs to appear in several different places - on our intranet, on a "member services" page of our site, and in the general "about us/events" section of our main site. It's an HTML page. The info is the same in all three areas, and the formatting can remain the same as far as text treatment, but the stuff surrounding it is different each time. Is there any way to write an "include"-type statement (or something that will achieve the same purpose) for an HTML page so I don't have to update this page three different times when I make my daily changes? If not, what's the best way to get this page into a format that can be "included"? (Turn it into a functioning ASP page, perhaps?)

Thanks.
Janet