[thelist] site critique/check

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 14 19:22:00 CDT 2002

--- Martin Tsachev <shaggy at vip.bg> wrote:
> On Thu August 15 2002 3:02 am, Tom Dell'Aringa wrote:
> > Martin,
> >
> > Looks good on PC IE5.5. You do have the wierd extended dashed
> lines
> > thing going on on some sides, I've seen this before but don't
> know
> > how to fix it. You get it when you have a box with a dashed line,
> > then you have a box inside -- but that's all I know, I don't know
> > what causes it.
>
> Thanks for the review Tom,
>
> I don't know what you're talking about, can you provide a
> screenshot or
> something (PNG would do)?

Well, tried to take a screen shot of it - and get this - the screen
shot looks FINE. Crazy. Picture it as that some of the dashes get
elongated vertically. Maybe its an IE/Win2k thing, I don't know.
Anyway, I didn't use dashes for around boxes for this very reason. It
must be a funky display thing, since the screenshot looked
fine..maybe somebody else knows what I am talking about...

Tom

=====
var me = tom.pixelmech.webDeveloper();

http://www.pixelmech.com/