[thelist] A Better Windows Email Client

Chris Montgomery lists at airtightweb.com
Thu Aug 15 01:28:29 CDT 2002

Wednesday, August 14, 2002, 2:29:11 PM, ~kristina wrote:

~>   The bat! is king

I wholeheartedly concur. I started out with Eudora back in 1995, then
moved to Outlook about three years later. A few months ago, I tried
several other email clients, including Mozilla Mail (which I found to
be quite good) and PocoMail (kinda buggy). Ended up trying The Bat!
and never looked back. I really liked Outlook's features, but tired of
the constant security problems.

Chris Montgomery        monty at airtightweb.com

Airtight Web Services   http://www.airtightweb.com
Web Development, Web Project Management, Software Sales
210-490-3249/888-745-7603