[thelist] A Better Windows Email Client

Frank framar at interlog.com
Thu Aug 15 15:11:00 CDT 2002

j> eudora may not have a programmed upper limit, but it certainly can't
j> handle files as large as outlook, at least not to successfully import them
j> anyway.  i tried countless times to import my outlook pst file into eudora
j> in the hopes of having all my mail in one place.  i was never successful.
j> eudora always crapped out.

It might be useful to point out the difference between what
Eudora can 'handle' and how well it imports. It handles lots
of mail, quite easily, it imports very poorly.

--
Frank Marion,
framar at interlog.com