[thelist] CSS S/W, Which Do you Like?

Tony Crockford tonyc at boldfish.co.uk
Thu Aug 15 16:39:01 CDT 2002

> A further question I have on this is why use a CSS sw? Coding
> everything by hand, why would I want to use an editor? I've heard
> something about warning you if something may not work?? Just curious.
>
> Tom

How about having all your options appear when you start a style
declaration?  Or running a style sweeper that reorders your messy code
to a neat and tidy version?  Or a style checker that will check your
style sheet for compatibility with browser support on the fly? or maybe
a constant preview of what your style sheet is doing with that last
change?

All these and much much more come with Topstyle 3.0, which is why I now
use it for coding xhtml as well.

gets a big vote from me for most useful tool since.....

more here:

http://www.boldfish.co.uk/item19.htm

thanks

tony