[thelist] CSS S/W, Which Do you Like?

Tony Crockford tonyc at boldfish.co.uk
Thu Aug 15 17:26:00 CDT 2002

> How integrated is it with HomeSite? I really don't want to move to a
> new HTML editor, even if it does have the CSS editor in it. Can I
> just verify my CSS with the tool if I get the full version?

You should probably read this:

http://www.bradsoft.com/topstyle/support/hsfaq.asp

I was using homesite, but since Topstyle 3.0 is now a fully fledged
xhtml editor, which shows me all the attributes for each tag as I type
it, integrates with HTML tidy to give me a convert to xhtml and links to
my stylesheets, I think the switch was worth it.

I'm barely scratching the surface of the tool's possibilities but I'm
totally smitten (can you tell?) <VBG>

Tony