[thelist] site review: http://spinhead.com/new

Joel Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Fri Aug 16 09:48:01 CDT 2002

http://spinhead.com/new is nearly ready to go live.

Here are my priorities:
1. Function - if it's broken, that's critical
2. Content - spelling, grammar, coherence, professionalism, etc.
3. Usability - navigation, readibility, download time, page dimensions
onscreen
4. Accessibility - for the life of me I can't figure out Lynx, although I
used to use it. But with graphics turned off in Opera and no mouse, it seems
to function. Further analysis and feedback welcome.
5. Look and feel

I've tested in multiple versions of multiple browsers on multiple platforms.
But ignore that and tell me what's b0rken anyway.

Thank you thank you thank you.

joel

--
Joel D Canfield