[thelist] Re: Usability Ideas/Suggestions

Tim Luoma luomat at peak.org
Fri Aug 16 11:40:00 CDT 2002

DESCHAMPS Stéphane DvSI/SICoR wrote:

> Do you have any real-life example of that?
> I've never seen it at work and feel like my culture is lacking.

If you go to somewhere on my site, let's say
http://www.tntluoma.com/ethan/daily/

using Mozilla 1.1 or later, you will find the Document > Chapters has a
pretty comprehensive listing of what is normally considered to be a
'site map' in there.

Also, the Top, First/Previous/Next/Last buttons also work on the
/ethan/daily/ part of the site (giving you easy access to previous days)

hth

TjL