[thelist] Apache next error

Hassan Schroeder hassan at webtuitive.com
Sun Aug 18 11:10:01 CDT 2002

Andrew Maynes wrote:

> Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\php\extensions/php_exif.dll' -

Uh. I'd say having directory slashes running both directions is a
bit of a problem :-)

Sounds like you need to go through your httpd.conf file with fresh
eyes and make sure all the path statements are correct...

Your previous reference to not being able to write the PID file
would make me think that path was also invalid (or there's some
permission problem, less common on Win* than *nix).

HTH!
--
H*
Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- hassan at webtuitive.com

     -- creating dynamic Web sites and applications since 1994 --