[thelist] PHP SSL to mysql

Andrew Maynes andrew at humanbehaviour.co.uk
Mon Aug 19 05:13:01 CDT 2002

Hi all

amongst problems with apache I have a little problem with connecting to a mysql
db from a php form I keep getting an error from this bit of code

$link = mysql_connect("$dbhost","$dbuser","$dbpass") or die("Can't
connect");

which is a simple little annoying piece of information

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'serverX'
(13)

any ideas?

Andrew

Information in this email is confidential and may be privileged.
It is intended for the addressee only. If you have received it in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system.
You should not otherwise copy it, retransmit it or use or disclose its
contents to anyone.
Thank you for your co-operation.