[thelist] PHP SSL to mysql (apache +php)

Andrew Maynes andrew at humanbehaviour.co.uk
Mon Aug 19 07:46:00 CDT 2002

It has been sorted now, the hosting company had moved some hardware and needed
to refresh a couple of config files....

I do still have a couple burnig issues with regard to my own setuyp of apache?
when I start it
I get a couple of errors

Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\php\extensions/php_exif.dll' - one of the
library files needed to run this application cannot be found in Unkown on line 0

Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\php\extensions/php_gdz.dll' - one of the
library files needed to run this application cannot be found in Unkown on line 0

Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\php\extensions/php_tokenizer.dll' - one of
the library files needed to run this application cannot be found in Unkown on
line 0

Now I am not sure what has gone wrong?  firstly I downloaded php (after
installing apache) and placed all the files and folders in C:/php then after
nothing happened I installed easy install php for windows, which i am not 100%
sure where it went?

So now when I start apache I get the errors above and I cant get
http://127.0.0.1

Andrew