[thelist] PHP SSL to mysql (apache +php)

Hassan Schroeder hassan at webtuitive.com
Mon Aug 19 08:41:01 CDT 2002

Andrew Maynes wrote:

> I do still have a couple burnig issues with regard to my own setuyp of apache?
> when I start it
> I get a couple of errors
>
> Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\php\extensions/php_exif.dll' - one of the
> library files needed to run this application cannot be found in Unkown on line 0

Andrew, I mentioned this yesterday -- you're mixing DOS- and UNIX-
style slashes in your path names.

   C:\php\extensions/php_exif.dll

Find all of these and fix them before you do anything else.

Did you run apache -t or -T as I suggested?

--
H*
Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- hassan at webtuitive.com

     -- creating dynamic Web sites and applications since 1994 --