[thelist] Evolt Newsgroups?

Jackson Yee jyee at vt.edu
Tue Aug 20 16:24:09 CDT 2002

"Rick [Kitty5]" <rick at kitty5.com> wrote in message
news:3d6282e0 at fuseware.com...
> Dean Mah wrote:
> > Take a look at:
> >
> >    news://fuseware.com/evolt
>
> But does posting work?

If this message shows up, then posting should work fine.

I'm a long-time poster of comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32,
comp.lang.c++, and a few other groups, so whoever put up this newgroup
mirror, it's much appreciated, as I much prefer the NNTP interface for large
volume groups such as this one.  8-)

(On a completely off-topic side note, I had the curiosity of looking myself
up on Google to see how many messages I've posted over the years, and I just
posted message 1001 with my first message dated January 25th, 1998!  I'm
going to go off and celebrate for passing the 1,000 mark now.)

Regards,
Jackson Yee
jyee at vt.edu
http://www.jacksonyee.com/