[thelist] NN4.08/Mac limit on <OPTION>s?

Kid Stevens kstevens89 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 20 19:30:01 CDT 2002

>At 4:16 PM -0500 8/20/02, David U. wrote:
>
>What is PERL?

Since I got my Computer Science degree before you were born.(Now that
is a flame).  PERL is an acronym of 4 words that is why all caps.

>If you mean the Perl language I would disagree, no client side perl parser
>ever came with netscape.
>If you mean perl the application I would disagree, no client side
>interpreter ever came with netscape.

Didn't use client side interpreters, used server side.  Server side
wrote the changes into a template file and renamed it on the fly for
each user login.  If you selected 50 items when you signed up with
the host for services then the cookie would tell the template to be
built.

>If this has anything to do with your usenet flame, I am sorry I fed the
>troll.

Funny the definition for a Internet Flame is an attack upon a person.
That seems all you have to say towards me.  Including your personal
e-mails where you have been flaming me.

Be Well,
--
Sincerely,
Kid Stevens

"Warning,
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons.
They will make you crunchy and eat you with ketchup."
-Unknown Author