[thelist] NN4.08/Mac limit on <OPTION>s?

Kid Stevens kstevens89 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 20 19:32:01 CDT 2002

A country list has how many names?  Well beyond the 32 your menu
stops at.  That is what I was pointing out.

This works well too.  There were 101 entries there with no load problems.

<SELECT NAME=year>
<OPTION VALUE=1900>1900
...  All the rest of the years between removed for brevity.
<OPTION VALUE=2002>2002
</SELECT>

Now with the <object> command I can place anything any place on the
page.  So if my menu changes I send the update to the server.