[thelist] JavaScript: Link between frames with a form

jon steele jjsteele22 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 22 12:24:01 CDT 2002

Definitely on the right track. Create a function and alter your onclick to...

onClick="addIt(15)"

the function..

function addIt(a){
   e = parent.Program.form1.PerfPieces
   if(e.value!='') e.value += ','
   e.value += a
}

The function can go pretty much anywhere. If you put it in the left frame, you can replace
"parent.Program" with "document".

Jon