[thelist] outgoing mail etc...

R.Livsey R.Livsey at cache-22.co.uk
Thu Aug 22 13:56:01 CDT 2002

> Is anybody getting this:

> >> --
>
> like a bazillion times a digest?
>
> I just recieved a 23 message digest, and it was longer then
> some 40-something messages digest. :)
>
> Anyways, not a big deal, just kinda makes it tough to follow threads.
>
> Peace,
>
> -Roger Harness

I usually try and trim the "incomming mail..." thing when replying.
Granted I may not always get it.

Just messed about with the Grisoft AVG config and it should no longer
append the outgoing mail thing.
That was annoying me anyway, my sig is already long enough!

Probably due a tip, but just about to step out the door to go to the pub
and my mind is on beer and not webdev.
Will pay later :)

R.Livsey
Incutio Web Developer